Join us on June 23 at 3:30 pm CET for an exclusive presentation on the World Retail Banking Report 2020 by Capgemini and Efma.
The World Retail Banking Report 2020 from Capgemini and Efma explores how retail banks are facing pressure to transform, as new entrants focused on customer experience gain significant market traction while the current pandemic environment drives consumers to digitally interact more with their banks. The report highlights the need for banks to evolve into platform-based models and transform their core to fuel the growth and innovation needed to stay competitive.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How new-age banks are grabbing the customer experience spotlight from incumbent banks
- How agile, platform-based models can power banks forward
- How a progressive core banking transformation approach can enable a sustainable platform-based banking and more
- How Nordea is managing its core banking transformation journey
- How Capgemini can help bankers undergo the necessary transformation